Area plumbers and septic plumbing design professionals know that A.J. Foss carries concrete and plastic riser and cover options in a wide variety of sizes and styles. Whatever the job of home or commercial waste water / septic system access, we have the riser you need.
Our team provides information, answers customers’ questions, and offers full- service support for every type of riser that we manufacture (concrete) or sell as an authorized dealer (plastic).
A property or home owner can benefit from the tank-access that a septic tank riser provides. Septic tank riser pipes consist of either precast concrete or plastic. People appreciate how a riser creates an easy-access ground level portal to a septic tank. Risers support the service of septic tank inspection and pump-out.
Concrete Riser Sizes
- 24-in diameter, 1 or 2 ft height
- 36-in diameter, 3-ft height and various sizes from 12 – 28 inches
- 48-in diameter, 4-ft height, 30-in height or 24-in height
Plastic Riser Sizes
All risers are stackable to help achieve each the required height for each project.
Concrete HD (Heavy Duty/Vehicle-Bearing) Riser Sizes
- 60, 48, 30, and 24-in diameters available
- 24-in diameter available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 22-inches, plus various other sizes
- 30-in diameter available in sizes ranging from 8 to 24 inches
- 48-in diameter available in 12-in increments, up to 4-ft
- 60-in diameter available in 12-in increments, up to 4-ft
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require accessories for precast concrete products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.