Good business. Great service. Very prompt on delivery and a well-made product. Thanks
Great service fast delivery
Great family run and operated business. Helpful with questions and the delivery, product and service is the best in the state.
They consistently deliver quality products on time. I use them every time I install a septic system, Great Job!
Very nice people.
Helpful , locally owned , friendly. I had a great experience with them.
I was looking for a new Presby septic system and I found Andrew J Foss. This company is great, awesome customer service, honest people, and really helpful. Thank you Andrew.
I have been a customer of AJ Foss for 18 years, they go out of there way to make my jobs successful. They are always prompt and courteous, I will continue to use them in the future
Andrew J Foss has everything I need as an excavation contractor. Their service is prompt and their prices are very competitive.
I called them to buy a septic tank and distribution box and they were very helpful and reasonably priced. I would buy from them again!!!!!!
I have had the opportunity to cross paths with AJ Foss many times over the past 10 years, and I have been consistently impressed with the quality of this organization. The number of contractors that trust AJ Foss for their precast concrete needs tells the story. Contractors don't want to insecurity, and the trust they put in AJ Foss speaks volumns. A quality family-run operation that has served southern NH for decades. If you are a contractor and you are NOT using AJ Foss, you owe it to yourself to check them out.
A.J. Foss uses Polylok© IV High-pressure rubber boots in all of our tanks and pump boxes. We also carry boots for foundation penetrations and retro-fitting old catch basin or manholes.
For catch basins, manholes and custom cisterns, all rubber boots meet ASTM C923 Specifications.
Benefits of Using Rubber Boots
- Hydraulic cementing is no longer required for the seals you do not use
- Inlets and outlets have a better seal to prevent leakage
- Installers can simply clamp and be finished
We continue to offer 3 inlets and 3 outlets on all of our tanks.
Types of Rubber Boots
- Polylok© IV High-pressure rubber boots are cast-in-place and included as part of the structure.
- The Trelleborg Kor-N-Seal I: 106/406 Series Connector is the most widely used pipe-to-manhole connector in sanitary sewer applications throughout the world. They are easy to install and meet the specifications of ASTM C923. Patented Waveband Technology creates a more effective seal by concentrating the compressive force of the expansion band. The rubber is "captured" between the band and the concrete.
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require accessories for precast concrete products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.