A.J. Foss uses Polylok© IV High-pressure rubber boots in all of our tanks and pump boxes. We also carry boots for foundation penetrations and retro-fitting old catch basin or manholes.
For catch basins, manholes and custom cisterns, all rubber boots meet ASTM C923 Specifications.
Benefits of Using Rubber Boots
- Hydraulic cementing is no longer required for the seals you do not use
- Inlets and outlets have a better seal to prevent leakage
- Installers can simply clamp and be finished
We continue to offer 3 inlets and 3 outlets on all of our tanks.
Types of Rubber Boots
- Polylok© IV High-pressure rubber boots are cast-in-place and included as part of the structure.
- The Trelleborg Kor-N-Seal I: 106/406 Series Connector is the most widely used pipe-to-manhole connector in sanitary sewer applications throughout the world. They are easy to install and meet the specifications of ASTM C923. Patented Waveband Technology creates a more effective seal by concentrating the compressive force of the expansion band. The rubber is "captured" between the band and the concrete.
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require accessories for precast concrete products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.