Precast concrete frost posts (also called deck footings) are typically used to support decks and porches. For these applications, frost posts are installed in the ground below the frost line, with only the tops exposed.
The Solid, Easy-to-Install Frost Posts Solution
The A.J. Foss team manufactures Frost Posts using high-strength 5,000 psi concrete mix using type III cement. They also include a built-in half-inch threaded insert for ease of setting.
- 8-inch square top surface
- 10-inch square top surface
- 8-inch is available in 4-ft and 5-ft heights
- NEW! 10" Diameter Round Frost Post - Makes Installation even Easier!
Advantages of Precast Concrete Frost Posts
Versus pouring ready-mix concrete on-site
- Can be installed in any weather
- Delivers consistent quality and dependability
- Eliminates the planning and time-lag of coordinating and using ready-mix concrete
- Installs quickly and easily, with attached footings and anchor cast
- Available in three sizes: 8-inch or 10-inch square profiles, or a 10-inch round profile
Other uses for Precast Concrete Frost Posts
- Light posts
- Mailbox holders
- Entrance columns
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts.