A.J. Foss is one of a select few companies in the northeast that manufactures precast concrete transformer pads and electrical vaults.
Utility companies including Public Service of New Hampshire and New Hampshire Electric Co-Op depend on the experienced A.J. Foss team to manufacture precast concrete transformer pads and electrical vaults to their unique specifications.
Typically a transformer sits on top of a transformer pad, or inside the vault, depending on the transformer’s application and the utility’s specifications.
A.J. Foss Transformer pads are in-stock and competitively priced.
Eversource Concrete Transformer Pad Types
- Single Phase Sector Cabinet
- Three Phase Sector Cabinet
- Concrete Pullbox H-10 for Grassy Areas
- 25 to 75 KVA Transformer Pad
- 100 to 250 KVA Transformer Pad
- 75 to 500 KVA Transformer Pad
- 750 to 2000 KVA Transformer Pad
- 53 110 Transformer Pit
- 53 112 Concrete Pit
- 53 116 Transformer Pad
NH Co-Op Electrical Vault Types
- U5-4 4-ft x 4-ft x 4-ft Vault with Cover*
- U5-5 4-ft x 8-ft x 5-ft Vault with Cover*
- U5-7 6-ft, 6-in x 12-ft x 5-ft Vault with Cover*
- U5-7S 6-ft, 6-in x 12-ft x 5-ft Vault with Cover*
*Open or closed covers need to be specified
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require precast concrete transformer pads, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.