1500 Gallon Precast Concrete Monolithic Septic Tank Overview
1500 gallon septic tanks are designed to hold 1500 gallons of liquid. This top-seam style concrete septic tank offers the ability to run the pipe from the house to either one of its side or center inlets. The same option is available on the outlet of the tank, going out to the leach field from its side or out its middle outlet. Polylok IV closed end boots are used for the tank’s penetrations, giving a flexible, watertight connection to the pipe entering and leaving the precast structure. Meets all best-practice requirements of ASTM C 1227 & NPCA.
|1500 Gallon Monolithic Septic Tank Details|
|Tank dimensions||10’10” x 5'7” x 5’8”|
|Number of bedrooms supported||5|
|Ideal for high water table||Yes|
|Average retail cost||$1500|
|Number of covers (lids)||2|
|Can come in traffic rated (H20) capacity||Yes|
|Concrete strength||5,000 PSI|
|What are its gallons per vertical inch||31|
|Number of inlets boots (Up to schedule 40 pipe can slide through)||3|
|Height of Inlet from bottom of tank to bottom of pipe||56”|
|Number of outlets boots (Up to schedule 40 pipe can slide through)||3|
|Height of outlet from bottom of tank to bottom of pipe||53”|
|Required height of inlet baffle (20% of liquid level)||10”|
|Required height of outlet baffle (40% of liquid level)||20”|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a 1500 gallon precast concrete septic tank cost?
Answer: The average retail cost for a 1500 gallon precast concrete septic tank is $1,500.
How many bedrooms does a 1500 gallon septic tank support?
Answer: In New Hampshire a 1500 gallon septic tank will support up to 5 bedrooms.
Is it ideal for properties with high water tables?
Yes. Ideally you want a monolithic septic tank where the seam is at the very top of the septic tank in high water table situations. The liquid is below the lid so it can’t leak in or out.
How much does a 1500 gallon concrete septic tank weigh?
Our 1500 gallon tanks weigh around 12,500 lbs., but weight varies slightly with precast manufacturers depending on the dimensions, wall thickness, floor & top thickness, & rebar reinforcement.
Can you drive over a 1500 gallon concrete septic tank?
It depends on the design rating. We manufacturer it in 3 variations: H-10 is for pedestrian traffic with 300 lbs. of live load per square foot plus 3’ of burial depth. HD is for burial depth up to 5’. H-20 is for drive over traffic & up to 6’ of burial depth.
Can you install a 1500 gallon concrete septic tank in 1 piece?
Yes, we can. Our cranes are capable of setting up to a 1750 gallon tank in 1 piece.
- 1500 gallon septic tank is used in 5 bedroom systems.
- Also used as a pump station
- Common size for grease traps
- Is delivered pre-assembled for ease of installation
- Top seam tank for use in high water table areas or where preventing water infiltration is critical
* Details shown are NH-specific; for details of other states’ specifications.
You may also be interested in these popular precast concrete septic tanks.
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1000 Gallon
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 2000 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 2000 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1025/275 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/500 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1500/500 Gallons Monolithic