Good business. Great service. Very prompt on delivery and a well-made product. Thanks
Great service fast delivery
Great family run and operated business. Helpful with questions and the delivery, product and service is the best in the state.
They consistently deliver quality products on time. I use them every time I install a septic system, Great Job!
Very nice people.
Helpful , locally owned , friendly. I had a great experience with them.
I was looking for a new Presby septic system and I found Andrew J Foss. This company is great, awesome customer service, honest people, and really helpful. Thank you Andrew.
I have been a customer of AJ Foss for 18 years, they go out of there way to make my jobs successful. They are always prompt and courteous, I will continue to use them in the future
Andrew J Foss has everything I need as an excavation contractor. Their service is prompt and their prices are very competitive.
I called them to buy a septic tank and distribution box and they were very helpful and reasonably priced. I would buy from them again!!!!!!
I have had the opportunity to cross paths with AJ Foss many times over the past 10 years, and I have been consistently impressed with the quality of this organization. The number of contractors that trust AJ Foss for their precast concrete needs tells the story. Contractors don't want to insecurity, and the trust they put in AJ Foss speaks volumns. A quality family-run operation that has served southern NH for decades. If you are a contractor and you are NOT using AJ Foss, you owe it to yourself to check them out.
2000 Gallon Precast Concrete Monolithic Septic Tank Overview
Designed to hold 2000 gallons of liquid, this top-seam style concrete septic tank offers the ability to run the pipe from the house to either one of its side or center inlets. The same option is available on the outlet of the tank, going out to the leach field from its side or out its middle outlet. Polylok IV closed end boots are used for the tank’s penetrations, giving a flexible, watertight connection to the pipe entering and leaving the precast structure. Meets all best-practice requirements of ASTM C 1227 & NPCA.
- 2000 gallon septic tank is used in 6 bedroom systems.
- If a garbage grinder is used this is a common size to fulfill the requirements of increasing the septic tank size by 50% (Example: 4 bedroom system needs a 1250 gallon tank. Now the homeowner wants to use a garbage grinder. 1250 gallons x 1.50 = 1875 gallons is the minimum volume required
- Is delivered pre-assembled for ease of installation
- Top seam tank for use in high water table areas or where preventing water infiltration is critical
* Details shown are NH-specific; for details of other states’ specifications.
You may also be interested in these popular precast concrete septic tanks.
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1000 Gallon
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1500 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 2000 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1025/275 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/500 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1500/500 Gallons Monolithic