2000 Gallon Concrete Septic Tank Overview
Our 2000 gallon septic tank, made from precast concrete, is designed to hold 2000 gallons of liquid, this mid-seam style concrete septic tank offers the ability to run the pipe from the house to either one of its side or center inlets. The same option is available on the outlet of the tank, going out to the leach field from its side or out its middle outlet. Polylok IV closed end boots are used for the tank’s penetrations, giving a flexible, watertight connection to the pipe entering and leaving the precast structure. Meets all best-practice requirements of ASTM C 1227 & NPCA.
|2000 Gallon Septic Tank Details|
|Tank dimensions||12’ x 6’6” x 5’8”|
|Number of bedrooms supported||6 or 7|
|Ideal for high water table||No, but our 2000 gallon monolithic tank is.|
|Average retail cost||$2125|
|Number of covers (lids)||2|
|Can come in traffic rated (H20) capacity||Yes|
|Concrete strength||5,000 PSI|
|What are its gallons per vertical inch||41|
|Number of inlets boots (Up to schedule 40 pipe can slide through)||3|
|Height of Inlet from bottom of tank to bottom of pipe||56”|
|Number of outlets boots (Up to schedule 40 pipe can slide through)||3|
|Height of outlet from bottom of tank to bottom of pipe||53”|
|Required height of inlet baffle (20% of liquid level)||10”|
|Required height of outlet baffle (40% of liquid level)||20”|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a 2000 gallon concrete septic tank cost?
Answer: The average retail cost of a 2000 gallon concrete septic tank is $2125.
How many bedroom does a 2000 gallon septic tank support?
Answer: In New Hampshire, a 2000 gallon septic tank can be used in a six or seven bedroom house.
Is this tank ideal for properties with high water tables?
Answer: For properties with high water tables you want a monolithic septic tank where the seam is at the very top of the tank. Our 2000 gallon septic tanks come in both mid-seam and monolithic models.
How much does a 2000 gallon concrete septic tank weigh?
Answer: Our 2000 gallon concrete septic tanks weigh approximately 16,000 lbs., but weight varies between precast manufacturers depending on the dimensions, wall thickness, floor & top thickness, & rebar reinforcement.
Can you drive over a 2000 gallon concrete septic tank?
It depends on the design rating. We manufacturer tanks in 3 variations: H-10 is for pedestrian traffic with 300 lbs. of live load per square foot plus 3’ of burial depth. HD is for burial depth up to 5’. H-20 is for drive over traffic & up to 6’ of burial depth.
Can you use a 2000 gallon septic tank as a pump station?
Yes – a single compartment version or the more common way is to use the two compartment versions. We carry two different compartment sizes: 1600 gallons in the 1st compartment, 400 gallons in the 2nd compartment or 1500 gallons in the 1st compartment, 500 gallons in the 2nd compartment.
- 2000 gallon septic tank used in 6 bedroom systems
- If a garbage grinder is used this is a common size to fulfill the requirements of increasing the septic tank size by 50% (Example: 4 bedroom system needs a 1250 gallon tank. Now the homeowner wants to use a garbage grinder. 1250 gallons x 1.50 = 1875 gallons is the minimum volume required
- Requires to be set in 2 pieces
* Details shown are NH-specific; for details of other states’ specifications.
You may also be interested in these popular precast concrete septic tanks.
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1000 Gallon
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1500 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1600 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 2000 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1025/275 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/350 Gallons Monolithic
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1250/500 Gallons
- Precast Concrete Septic Tank – 1500/500 Gallons Monolithic