A.J. Foss-manufactured precast concrete drywells are reinforced with steel rebar and structural fiber for strength and durability. The 500-gallon drywell is produced with 120 liquid seepage knock outs. These knock outs can be removed as necessary. Our drywells are cast with one, two, three and four-inch combination low pressure Polylok© Pipe Seal. They can also be poured with a bottom.
Drywells can be used for catching groundwater from a driveway, or from within a lawn. In New Hampshire, they can be used in a sanitary septic design, enabling the connection of water treatment system (such as a water softener) to the drywell instead of running it into your septic tank, which is not recommended. Some people also connect their washing machine and dish washer to a drywell.
Features of an A.J. Foss Precast Concrete Drywell
- Octagon Shaped: 6'6" across; 3' Tall; Inlet 26"
- Top is monolithically poured with walls for strength and ease of installation
- Can be stacked to increase volume by 500 gallon increments
- Rectanguler Shaped: 8' long; 32" Tall; Inlet 24"
- Have an available HD option, if they must be vehicle-bearing / driven over
- Have a 24" cover to allow for access, or can be set up with a top frame & grate to catch water
- Can be used as an overflow structure
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require wastewater and stormwater products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.