Simple, Effective and Affordable Wastewater Treatment
The Enviro Septic System provides a simple, effective and affordable solution for your septic needs. The Enviro Septic System is designed to work with the environment to treat wastewater using all-natural processes.
Safe for Your Family and the Environment
Made with recycled plastic, Enviro Septic Systems are a passive system, requiring no electricity, chemicals or expensive maintenance procedures to operate. Enviro Septic creates a protective eco-system for bacteria to thrive. These bacteria digest harmful septic contaminants before liquid is released into the surrounding soils. The result is treated wastewater that is significantly safer for your family and the environment.
What is an Enviro-Septic System?
Enviro-Septic System* is an effective, passive onsite wastewater treatment system for residential, commercial, and community use. Enviro Septic treats wastewater that leaves the septic tank before it is dispersed to the soil, using natural bacterial processes.
(*Some references have been made for enviroseptic, which is not correct. The correct spelling is, Enviro Septic or Enviro-Septic.)
Enviro-Septic Removes up to 98% of Wastewater Contaminants
This onsite treatment system removes up to 98% of wastewater contaminants, recycling clean water into the environment and recharging natural water supplies.
Enviro Septic Pipe & System Components
- Each unit of Enviro Septic pipe, sometimes referred to as, enviro pipe, is 10 feet long, has an outside diameter of 12 inches, and is clearly marked with the product’s name.
- Snap-lock couplings, offset adapters, PVC piping and end caps are used for system assembly.
- Readily available and easily worked System Sand is used to complete the System.
Features of the System Components
- Surface area ridges –improve cooling and provide more bacterial growth areas
- Skimmer Tabs at Each Perforation – prevent grease and suspended solids from leaving the pipe, and protect green fibers and black fabric from clogging
- Non-Woven Black Geo-textile – surround the pipe and fibers, and provide a protected bacterial treatment surface
- Green Plastic Fiber Mat – filters more suspended solids, protects the outer Geo-textile bacterial treatment surface, and creates a massive bacterial treatment area
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require wastewater and stormwater products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.