Simple, Effective and Affordable Wastewater Treatment
The Enviro Septic System provides home and commercial property owners with a simple, effective and affordable solution for their septic needs. Enviro Septic System component items are designed to work with the environment to treat wastewater using all-natural processes. Information that answers questions many people ask about Enviro Septic Systems is all right here courtesy of A.J. Foss.
The A.J. Foss team is a distributor of Enviro Septic Systems. Our service area includes customers with homes and commercial property sites throughout New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Massachusetts.
Safe for Your Home, Family and the Environment
Made of recycled plastic items, Enviro Septic Systems function as passive systems that do not require electricity, chemicals or expensive maintenance procedures to operate. Enviro Septic creates a protective eco-system for bacteria to thrive. These bacteria digest harmful septic contaminants before liquid is released into the surrounding soils. The result is treated wastewater that is significantly safer for your family and the environment. People appreciate this information, as it directly impacts their health and wellbeing.
What is an Enviro-Septic System?
Enviro-Septic System* is an effective, passive onsite property wastewater treatment system for residential, commercial, and community use. Enviro Septic treats wastewater that leaves the septic tank before it is dispersed to the soil, using natural bacterial processes.
(*Some references have been made for enviroseptic, which is not correct. The correct spelling is, Enviro Septic or Enviro-Septic.)
Enviro-Septic Removes up to 98% of Wastewater Contaminants
This onsite treatment system removes up to 98% of wastewater contaminants, recycling clean water into the environment and recharging natural water supplies.
Enviro Septic Pipe & System Components
- Each unit of Enviro Septic pipe, sometimes referred to as, enviro pipe, is 10 feet long, has an outside diameter of 12 inches, and is clearly marked with the product’s name.
- Snap-lock couplings, offset adapters, PVC piping and end caps are used for system assembly.
- Readily available and easily worked System Sand is used to complete the System.
Features of the System Components
- Surface area ridges –improve cooling and provide more bacterial growth areas
- Skimmer Tabs at Each Perforation – prevent grease and suspended solids from leaving the pipe, and protect green fibers and black fabric from clogging
- Non-Woven Black Geo-textile – surround the pipe and fibers, and provide a protected bacterial treatment surface
- Green Plastic Fiber Mat – creates a massive bacterial treatment area using filters that suspend more solids and protect the outer Geo-textile bacterial treatment surface.
Contact us to discuss your projects throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Northern Massachusetts that require wastewater and stormwater products, and discover the A.J. Foss difference for yourself.